Feb 26, 2012

Beautiful Things





It has really been one of those weeks where if there hadn't been any beautiful things that I would be running about pulling my hair out.  Thank goodness that there are those things that make you smile.


  1. Friends.  I would be in total trouble without friends.  My job changed how I was getting paid.  What they didn't tell me was that over a thousand dollars would be lagging two weeks.  Not a good thing to discover especially at the end of the month.  Thankfully a good friend came to my rescue and let me borrow enough to make my bills.
  2. My massage appointments have been changed to every other week so on Wednesday I was able to have just a lazy day.  It really was time to recharge my batteries.
  3. I attended a Focus Group with HBO on Friday.  It was a lot of fun and we went out to a rather nice restaurant for lunch.  I just love Sharon our HBO rep so it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Shaiha,
    Sounds like everything had a way of working out for you. It is always nice to have a friend to lend a helping hand.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I really appreciate your taking the time.