|Bejeweled 2 (Photo credit: PB-PSBear)|
· It’s totally dead at work which makes for a very long day.
· Starting a blog calendar to make sure that I kinda plan out postings.
· Starting working my way thru the training book I got for Lightshop. Just on the first chapter but I am amazed at what I can do with it. I love all the effects. Hopefully that will improve my pics.
· Just occurred to me that since I don’t have a big enough table for my light box and a tripod that I can kidnap the husband’s. He has a tall one.
· Already started planning out my entry for the ABS Challenge. Actually thinking about 2 entries since they popped into my head.
· If I keep entering these challenges then I will really start building up some stock to sell.
· Sometimes I feel like I need to write everything down. Was told of a great place that does consignment locally and I forgot to write down the name.
· Decided that Angry Birds is not for me. I am more a Bejeweled kinda girl. Wonder what that says about me.
· I HATE having to get dressed up for work but we had some bigwigs coming into today so I had to get moving early to actually apply makeup and a skirt. Actually gauchos and boots.
· Need to get my roommate to finish putting up the shelves in my studio. Then I can finally stop restraining myself when I find goodies that I want to buy.
· Bored bored bored.
· Oh I entered another challenge. This one based around music. It is being hosted by Erin of Treasures Found.
· Can’t wait to get home. Wonder if anyone would notice if I snuck off to my studio.