Feb 3, 2012

Random Thoughts

Bejeweled 2
Bejeweled 2 (Photo credit: PB-PSBear)

·         It’s totally dead at work which makes for a very long day.

·         Starting a blog calendar to make sure that I kinda plan out postings.

·         Starting working my way thru the training book I got for Lightshop.  Just on the first chapter but I am amazed at what I can do with it.  I love all the effects.  Hopefully that will improve my pics.

·         Just occurred to me that since I don’t have a big enough table for my light box and a tripod that I can kidnap the husband’s.  He has a tall one.

·         Already started planning out my entry for the ABS Challenge.  Actually thinking about 2 entries since they popped into my head.

·         If I keep entering these challenges then I will really start building up some stock to sell.

·         Sometimes I feel like I need to write everything down.  Was told of a great place that does consignment locally and I forgot to write down the name.

·         Decided that Angry Birds is not for me.  I am more a Bejeweled kinda girl.  Wonder what that says about me.

·         I HATE having to get dressed up for work but we had some bigwigs coming into today so I had to get moving early to actually apply makeup and a skirt.  Actually gauchos and boots.

·         Need to get my roommate to finish putting up the shelves in my studio.  Then I can finally stop restraining myself when I find goodies that I want to buy.

·         Bored bored bored.

·         Oh I entered another challenge.  This one based around music.  It is being hosted by Erin of Treasures Found.

·         Can’t wait to get home.  Wonder if anyone would notice if I snuck off to my studio.

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead and sneak off to your studio. I won't mind. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I really appreciate your taking the time.