Nov 3, 2012

Ears To You blog hop







I normally tend to be a little bit chattier but I have been dealing with a nasty migraine since Wednesday so I am just going to put up some pictures as I am sure that other participants will do a great job of explaining the hop.  Also I do apologize for the wrap on the third pair.  I just noticed it.  I will have to fix it before I mail these pairs out on Monday.







Copper Diem
My Addictions
Beads, Tea and Sweets
Juls Beads
Fabric of my Life
Blogging Business Artisans
Jeannie's Blog
Lorelei's Blog
One Kiss Creations
Backstory Beads
According to Katie
Cherish Designs
Beads: Rolling Downhill
Falling Into The Sky
Garden Path Beads
Antiquity Travelers
Sissy and Jacks
Erin Siegel Jewelry/Art Bead Scene
Northwood Creative Studio
SilverRose Designs
Dreamin of Beads/SAS Jewelry Design
Cabe Woman
Summers Studio
Honey from the Bee
Shaiha's Ramblings
Mama's Got to Doodle
Beads for Busy Gals
Tanya McGuire
Creative Atelier
Enhanced by Zemanta

14 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are suffering from a migraine - I hope you are feeling better soon! You have chosen such pretty beads to work with! Your earrings are lovely! I hope your weekend improves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful. I hope your migraine gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really sweet delicate earrings and will be much appreciated. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty and will really cheer a few people up :-) I hope your migraine goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! feel better! and thanks for joining even when seriously under the weather! Really pretty earrings! They will absolutely bring a smile to the women who receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your migraine - yes, I think everyone will figure out via the many other blogs that are participating. The energy from us all is palatable.. at least to me!

    All are pretty - but I really like the shape of that last pair!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better. I love the yellow ones the most!
    and trust me, no one else but you will notice the wrap!
    http://mirandack.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty hope the headache gets better and fast migraines are so not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better! I loved all three - but my fav was the middle one with the chain, it looks so swingyyyy! Thanks so much for participating in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Migranes are soooo poopy, hope you feel better soon. Your earrings are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I hate those nasty migraines! Your earrings are really pretty.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are feeling better soon! Your earrings are a wonderful contribution to the cause!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are feeling better. Migraines are so miserable!

    Love this hop and you are going to make some lucky ladies very happy! Fun Hopping with you!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! I really appreciate your taking the time.